Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Today was the first day of school. Savannah started 1st grade (with Mrs. Maras), Jackson started Kindergarten (with Mrs. Davis) and Caroline started pre-school (with Mrs. Kessman). I am still in shock that we have three children in school. I am still trying to fully accept that Caroline is going to school. She still seems like my little baby girl. They have all gotten so big, so fast. I couldn't be prouder of all of them. Savannah is so excited and I know she will blossom with her new teacher and new friends. Jackson is excited to meet new friends and I am so excited for him to learn to read this year. Little McKinley is going to be a lonely little baby without the companion of her sisters and brother. When she saw them today it was obvious they missed each other and communicated (in their own way) about what they missed about each others' days. Kinners took several (4-5) steps today. I think by tomorrow she will be off and running...yet another milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment